Indice del forum

Ps4world

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Social Networks – In or Out
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Off Topic!!
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 25 Nov 2019 04:00:12    Oggetto:  Social Networks – In or Out
Descrizione:

Social Networks – In or Out?

Although there have been lots of hype on social media advertising and networking
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, do not forget about using email to update your clients or readers on what you have been doing, your products updates, or investment news if you are a trader, or generally your company performance or directions for the year 2012. Email marketing should still be a core part of your sales cycle.

Social networks may be a big thing, but it’s usually the place for people to hang out, and sometimes for no reason
, just because they are bored or need some attention, I know it sounds crazy, but figures and surveys have shown that many hours are lost in work time because employees just hang around on social sites and not doing there work. Ok, back to the email marketing topic. Bear in mind, that not all users or your customers are jumping into the Facebook or twitter wagon, some of them may never use it at all. If it’s business related
, I will always stick to using email to correspond with my clients. But probably once in a while, I will connect with the readers or public with Facebook or Twitter about products and general information; just to know that I not just trying to sell them stuff with every email or Facebook message. *Still*, you should include social media as part of the overall marketing plan, as it will bring you more exposure, more users will know about your products and services.

Choose the best position to sleep better Health Articles | September 6, 2011
Normal 0 14 false false false IT X-NONE X-NONE ...

Normal 0 14 false false false IT X-NONE X-NONE * Style Definitions * ormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tabella normale"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri"
,"sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} After a long day spent working or studying or dealing with all the daily activities that fill our days, we all need to have a good sleep, in order to recover our strengths and to charge our batteries and get ready for a new, busy day. But it is not so easy to sleep well and take a rest: going to sleep does not always mean getting up the next day rested. It might happen, indeed, that you feel some kind of pain
, that you are not very brisk, and that you still feel tired.

There are many factors that can make you sleep more or less well, from the mattress that you use and in general the condition of the room where you sleep to your mind status, from the position that you have while you sleep to the problems that you might have. When you do not sleep聽 well, it is not always easy to understand the cause of the problem, but there are some useful tips that you might follow to be able to really rest up.

The position while sleeping
, for example, can be a decisive factor. The first thing to be pointed out is that a position that is good for everybody does not exist: if you have some particular problems, like back pain, you might find it useful to choose a given position, while if you usually snore you might find that another position is better. To each person, depending on his needs and body
, corresponds a position that is better than another one, and if you choose that position instead than another one you can really sleep better.

Let聮s begin with the position on one聮s back. A research carried out by Covenant Health System reveals that this is one of the healthiest positions, because if you sleep in this way you can avoid annoying back and neck problems, but that is not all: this position, indeed, reduces the reflux of stomach acid and even seems to reduce wrinkles. However
, the position that is suitable for a person might not be the best one for another person, and indeed if you suffer from sleep apneas or you snore you should sleep in another position. If you snore, for example, you might find it good to sleep on your side, a position that is good also for pregnant women. Also if you have back or neck problems you might like this position, but you risk that the muscles of your shoulder get pressed. Also those who suffer from backache can take this position
, perhaps putting a pillow under their knees: in this way the tension聽on the聽lower back聽is聽relieved.

There seems to be no apologies for those who sleep on their stomach: according to the research, indeed, this is the worst possible position. It is n.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 25 Nov 2019 04:00:12    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Off Topic!! Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: