Indice del forum

Ps4world

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

When making custom exhibits and displays
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Off Topic!!
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 09 Nov 2019 03:50:20    Oggetto:  When making custom exhibits and displays
Descrizione:

When making custom exhibits and displays
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, many people and businesses are able to get involved. Putting on a trade show of any kind requires cooperation among various people and an excellent sense of organization and timing.

In order for any trade show to be successful, there are several factors that must be addressed. One of the most important is that the type of show be well established and participants located. Once a theme is chosen, the search for participants will begin. The organizer has many different ways of locating interested individuals and business to set up booths.

One of the best ways to locate interested people is by advertising in forms of media likely to reach the intended audience. For instance, if the exposition will be over fly fishing
, the advertisements would be sent to local fishing and hunting clubs.

Setting a booth price will be the responsibility of the organizer and they will want to consult with the sales person for the venue they have selected to make sure that all expenses will be covered by the entry fees. In many cases, the venue costs will be low as the venue will keep the proceeds from ticket sales. In those cases the booth fees will be the profit of the organizing company or individual.

Businesses will gladly pay the booth fees in most cases because of the anticipated profit from sales at the show. These trade shows are also excellent opportunities for smaller home based business to get exposure at a low cost and make valuable business contacts with other dealers.

Once the booth fees are collected, the advertising for the event itself will begin in earnest. It is preferable for a marketing expert to be consulted to maximize the audience in attendance. This not only ensures a larger market for the vendors, it will profit the venue as well with more ticket sales. Vendors and their families generally get in free since they have already paid the entry fee for the booth
, which is significantly higher than the price of tickets.

In some cases the venue provides concession stands and keeps the profits for these in addition to ticket sales. If this will not the case, the organizer will need to locate at least one food and drink vendor to keep the crowds well fed. Drinks will be especially important if the venue will be outdoors. Many times winter trade shows make very nice profits on booths selling hot chocolate and other warm drinks.

Setting up the custom exhibits and displays prior to the show will require an expert organizer. Many people will be setting up booths in a limit amount of space, so adjustments will need to be made last minute to make sure that everyone has room and that all displays are attractive and easily accessible. Depending on the size of the trade show, this can require the assistance and supervision of many people who are all familiar with the layout of the area and the route that traffic will follow once the public is admitted. Gone are the days when a client would call you with his complaint
, he would rather post a review on social media badmouthing your company. So, when your customers have moved on to the digital world, why should you be struggling with old ways of communication?In the past few decades 鈥?with the global technology ushering in sweeping changes in the economy 鈥?the dynamics of the Manufacturing Industry has changed dramatically!
However, this has not yet translated into hyper-growth for the Indian Manufacturing Industry. There is a tremendous pressure from the competitive and substitutive forces in the Red Ocean of similar products. Still
, the challenge is not the production of the product (we all aim to create the best out of given resources, don鈥檛 we!); it鈥檚 the sales that have lagged behind. It could be because of competition, undervalued product, or lack of serious efforts. Here鈥檚 the thing: It is none of these reasons
, it is the communication that is not getting channelized properly!

Word-Of-Mouth Isn鈥檛 a Thing Anymore

It鈥檚 the world of busy - half the people don鈥檛 have time to listen to you and other half are not interested in what you are saying; by all means, your word is getting unheard. Yet, word of mouth seems the only way out for many businesses, especially B2B sector.
The manufacturers may be oblivious to the potential of marketing in the current scenario - contented with the word-of-mouth or cold calling and settle with the same.
But
, the news is that the world doesn鈥檛 operate on the old ways anymore!
The world is evolving with the technological advancement- digital and compact. The size of the screen of our laptops, mobile phones have become small significantly only to have the world on our tips, a few clicks. The world, now accessible through social networking sites
, operates on view-of-eyes.

Cold Calling Should Not Be Your Sales Strategy
Reaching out to someone is as simple as punching few buttons on a cell phone. Be it personal or official call, people enjoy the fancy the device can provide 鈥?it connects us to the people that are important鈥?connections that matter.
The device with such a potential does appear as a good prospect for attracting clients, while you may be just pushing them farther. It is likely that your potential client blocks your number or even marks you as spam, dumping all the possibility of actually reaching out to him.
The mistake that most of the salesmen make is not to care for personal space. You may be barging in your customer鈥檚 space with your repeated calls. Your customer has a job too!

Tune in the digital channels
The rigorous social interaction today is impeccable. Be it debates for a social cause or voicing personal opinions
, social media has always come to the rescue. Digital space has ushered marketing into its future
In 2004, when Facebook had gone live, as a social portal for casual interactions, revolutionized the communication altoget.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 09 Nov 2019 03:50:20    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Off Topic!! Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: